- Choose full or partial dentures
- Digital impressions offer comfort & precision
- Pair dentures with implants for added security
One of the oldest teeth replacement options remains one of the most popular, and for good reason. With dentures in Coral Springs, you’ll enjoy:Restore Your Smile Read Transcript
Restore Your Smile
Not having teeth is a debilitating condition. You can't eat. You can't smile. It becomes harder to talk. And over time you continually lose more and more of the bone that was supporting the teeth. Dentures can be used to restore that functionality of eating, speaking, smiling, and just feeling more natural. However, what we find is it usually works best to have a couple of dental implants to lock in that denture so as to make it feel a little more like natural teeth and improve your chewing efficiency.
- The ability to chew and eat many kinds of food, not just soft ones
- Enhanced digestion and improved health
- A confident smile and younger appearance
- One of the most affordable ways to replace teeth
- Clear speech, so people can easily understand what you’re saying
- Several different dentures options, including dental implant dentures
Call 954-737-3174 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nelson and find out which custom dentures are right for your smile. We make impressions of your teeth with digital scanning technology, for the most precise results.
Enjoy Added Security With Dental Implant Dentures
Traditional dentures are kept in place largely by suction, sometimes with the assistance of denture adhesive. Many things can affect their stability, from the amount of saliva in your mouth to the strength of your adhesive. To eliminate worries about loose dentures and avoid embarrassing situations, you can secure your replacement teeth with dental implants.
Dental implant dentures are:
- Easy to Maintain – Keep them clean with simple brushing and flossing, with no tablets or special solutions needed.
- Good for Your Dental Health – Unlike traditional dentures, implant dentures provide the stimulation that keeps your jaw strong and healthy. Without bone loss, you’ll enjoy a younger look and better oral health.
- Comfortable – With your replacement teeth anchored to implants, you won’t experience any uncomfortable friction against your gums.
You’ll need a strong jaw to support implants. If needed, Dr. Nelson can perform a bone graft to increase the depth and width of your jawbone.
Choose Conventional Dentures Instead
Since implant dentures aren’t for everyone, we also offer:
- Conventional Full Dentures – Full dentures are the most affordable way to replace an entire mouth full of teeth. They can restore a complete arch of teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both. They are easily removed for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – This denture replaces a partial arch of teeth. They stay in place by clasping onto your surrounding teeth.
For dentures in Coral Springs, call Nelson Dental Arts at 954-737-3174. Or .