If your teeth are damaged or if you even have some missing teeth, Nelson Dental Arts has your answer for getting your smile back. Like we have for countless others, we can use dental crowns and bridges in Coral Springs to help you:Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
Dental crowns are used to restore a tooth that has been compromised by either a large restoration, a large cavity, or is chipped or broken. What it is is essentially a tooth helmet. We take a new enamel layer. We custom-craft that to your tooth and apply it on the top of the tooth. Think of it as a helmet for your tooth, restoring function and appearance, and also dispersing the forces around the outside of the tooth to keep that tooth around for a lifetime.
- Enjoy seeing a whole smile when you look in the mirror
- Make dining out a pleasure instead of a hassle
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Increase your confidence when mingling and meeting new people
Are you ready to make your smile whole again? Call Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174 to get the help you’ve been looking for. Our comfort options include TVs, iPads with wireless headphones, and aromatherapy diffusers.
A Crown or Bridge Can Easily Restore Your Smile
Crowns and bridges are dental restorations that can be used in many ways to repair your smile and give you back your confidence. To make your new restoration, we’ll use an iTero digital scanner to take digital impressions of your mouth. This method is faster, gives better results, and doesn’t require you to deal with any messy goop in your mouth.
Below are a few options we may recommend using a dental crown or bridge:
- Individual Crown For Tooth Repair – Your new crown will completely cover your damaged or diseased tooth to strengthen it, prevent additional problems, and restore virtually all your chewing capacity.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – Dr. Nelson can have a bridge made to fill in gaps left by one or more missing teeth. It will securely fasten on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We’ll first place a dental implant in your jaw where you have a missing tooth. After a healing period, we’ll attach a crown to it to give you a new tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While this type of bridge is similar to a fixed bridge, the key difference is that it is anchored by two or more implants instead of your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide more extensive repair than a standard filling but are used when an entire crown isn’t needed.
If you’re tired of dealing with failing and missing teeth, dental crowns and bridges in Coral Springs could be your answer. Call Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174 to schedule an appointment, or make one .