If you have a painful tooth, we can help! If we’re unable to save your damaged or infected tooth with a filling, root canal, or other treatment, then we’ll remove it as gently as possible. Our Coral Springs tooth removal can help you:Anxiety Free Experiences Read Transcript
For people who are in need of tooth removal, what we do is as soon as we bring you back, we take a nice pillow and we put it on your neck. We may offer you a blanket to make you feel a little more comfortable. Also, we have the added benefit of being able to watch live or recorded programs on an iPad, right in front of your field of view, with headphones. It kind of takes you out of the experience and makes you much, much more relaxed. You can also be assured that throughout the procedure, you're going to be completely numb, not feeling anything.
- Get out of pain and relax
- Make your biting and chewing more comfortable
- Restore your oral health
- Prevent problems with your other teeth and gums
Don’t hurt any longer than absolutely necessary! Emergency appointments are available immediately by calling 954-737-3174. We’re located at 5770 Wiles Road in Coral Springs, in the same shopping center as Target.
We’ll Remove Your Tooth to Protect Your Oral Health
Contrary to what some believe, dentists are not evil people who enjoy pulling teeth just for the fun of it. In fact, we’d much rather save your damaged or diseased tooth than remove it, as keeping your natural teeth is almost always the best option.
However, teeth sometimes need removal because they are too badly damaged to repair or because leaving them in place would cause harm to your other teeth and your gums. If you need a tooth extraction, you can count on our skilled team for a gentle, efficient procedure:
- First, we’ll ensure that your mouth is completely numb before we attempt to remove your tooth. The last thing we want is for you to feel any discomfort.
- We’ll offer you amenities like iPads, wireless headphones, and aromatherapy to help you relax and feel right at home.
- After your tooth is out, we’ll provide you with comprehensive aftercare instructions to make sure you have a quick and comfortable healing period.
Replace Your Tooth for Best Results
When you lose a tooth, your other teeth can begin shifting positions, ultimately causing problems with your bite. That’s why it’s best to replace a missing tooth if possible. Here are two ways to do that:
- Fixed Bridge – We can have a bridge made that anchors to your teeth and has an artificial tooth in the middle.
- Implant-Crown Combination – Dr. Nelson can place a dental implant where your tooth was, then secure a new crown to it to give you back your chewing power.
When you need tooth removal in Coral Springs, call the team at Nelson Dental Arts at 954-737-3174. You can also make an appointment .