Dental surgery doesn’t have to be something you dread. In fact, Dr. Nelson uses Coral Springs oral surgery to help keep his patients’ mouths healthy. An oral surgical procedure can:Oral Surgery Read Transcript
What we strive to do here is keep you comfortable. If for some reason you may need a tooth extracted, what we do is we completely numb the area. You may feel a little bit of pressure, but you should not feel any pain. If needed, we can also prescribe you a light dose of a sedative in order to feel more relaxed throughout the procedure. As well as in each room, we have a set of headphones and an iPad where you can watch your favorite shows or even live TV to help you relax a little more thoroughly throughout the experience.
- Stop the pain of a throbbing toothache
- Prevent additional problems with your teeth and gums
- Make it easier to bite and chew
- Help you avoid more extensive dental work
- Prepare your mouth for dental implants
Don’t delay getting the help you need. If you’re hurting, we’ll get you in as soon as possible for an emergency appointment. Call us at 954-737-3174 now, and we’ll get you out of pain! Our office is located at 5770 Wiles Road, in front of Target.
Rest Easy With Dental Surgery From Our Skilled Team
You can feel confident about your dental surgery when it’s being performed by the expert team at Nelson Dental Arts. Dr. Nelson, a member of several organizations such as the Academy of General Dentistry, is highly trained in handling several types of oral surgery. He can take care of your procedure just like he has for many other happy patients. You’ll stay comfortable with local anesthetic and relax with amenities like TVs, iPads, wireless headphones, and aromatherapy.
Our oral surgical services include:
- Tooth Extractions – Our top priority will be to save your damaged or diseased tooth. However, if removing it is necessary to protect your oral health, you can count on us to do it quickly and comfortably. We’ll also provide you with complete aftercare instructions.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – In most cases, we can handle your wisdom teeth procedure. We can safely remove them so they don’t emerge in the wrong place or at the wrong angle, causing pain and posing a risk to your other teeth.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone isn’t thick enough or strong enough to support dental implants, Dr. Nelson can add synthetic bone material to your jaw that will stimulate the growth of new bone cells. In a few months, your jaw will be stronger and ready for implants.
Don’t fear your oral surgery in Coral Springs. Trust your care to the compassionate, expert team at Nelson Dental Arts by calling 954-737-3174 today. You can also schedule an appointment .