If you’re interested in straightening your teeth, we encourage you to visit Nelson Dental Arts for your first orthodontic appointment in Coral Springs. It’s the first step on your journey to a beautiful new smile! During your appointment, Dr. Wesley Nelson will:
- Examine you using leading-edge technology like 3-D imaging
- Determine whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign, orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligners instead of metal braces to straighten your teeth
- Answer all of your questions about Invisalign
- Show you a digital preview of what your smile will look like following treatment
You’ll never know whether Invisalign will work for you without a consultation! At Nelson Dental Arts, there is no cost for an orthodontics consultation, so you have nothing to lose. Call 954-737-3174 today to schedule yours.
We’ll Consider Multiple Factors During Your Consultation
Invisalign can correct many issues, including overbite, underbite, and crossbite. Still, certain issues, such as teeth that need to be rotated or very large gaps between teeth, respond better to other types of orthodontic treatment.
In addition to the issues you want to correct, Dr. Nelson will consider other factors like:
- The overall condition of your teeth and gums
- Whether you have a dental bridge, which can complicate Invisalign treatment
- Whether you are willing to wear aligners the recommended 22 hours a day
Digital Technology Makes Invisalign Treatment Possible
Whenever possible, Dr. Nelson likes to use the latest technologies and treatment techniques. For orthodontics, that is Invisalign! Unlike metal braces, Invisalign is based on sophisticated digital technology. Your treatment goes like this:
- Dr. Nelson uses a digital scanner to make a 3-D model of your mouth.
- With the model, he creates a treatment plan for you using special software.
- He uses the same technology to create a digital simulation of what your smile will look like at the conclusion of treatment.
- Your treatment plan is sent to an Invisalign lab, which manufactures the clear plastic aligners you’ll wear during treatment.
Once you receive your aligners, you’ll wear each set for about two weeks before moving to the next ones in your series. You’ll check in with us occasionally so we can ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
To schedule your first orthodontic appointment in Coral Springs, call us today at 954-737-3174 or make an appointment .