As important as it is to brush and floss daily, if you want to maintain a beautiful smile, you can’t forget about professional oral care from a skilled dentist. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you visit Dr. Wesley Nelson at Nelson Dental Arts. Our dental cleanings and exams in Coral Springs will help you:Keep Your Mouth Healthy Read Transcript
Regular care is all about finding things when they're small and also preventing plaque buildup from accumulating into harden mineralized plaque called calculus. By cleaning the plaque at regular intervals, you really have much better gum health. If you've ever heard about something like periodontal disease affecting the gums and the bone, that can be completely prevented or stopped from progressing by regular cleanings. Also really the benefit is finding things when they're small. When they're small, it doesn't take a lot to fix them. And you have a healthy tooth for the rest of your life. Really, that's what we strive to do here.
- Keep your mouth healthy and your smile attractive
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Prevent the need for invasive dental treatment
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
If you need to schedule your next dental checkup, call us today at 954-737-3174. We offer convenient evening hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. Be sure to ask our staff about our dental membership plan to save you money on your dental care.
Pamper Your Smile With a Dental Cleaning & Exam
When you visit Nelson Dental Arts for your routine checkup, you’re taking a proactive step toward maintaining optimal oral health. Dr. Nelson and our team love these opportunities to get to know our patients and their smiles. Regular cleanings and exams allow us to monitor the health of your teeth, your gums, and your entire mouth. Here’s what will happen at your checkup:
- We’ll discuss your dental history with you, uncovering any problems you’ve been experiencing.
- Depending on your needs, we may take a set of X-rays to look for underlying problems with your teeth, bones, and nerves.
- Our hygienist will look over your mouth and take note of any areas of concern. They will also use an electronic cavity detector to check for minute traces of tooth decay.
- The hygienist will then give your teeth a thorough cleaning and polishing, making certain to clean those hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home with your toothbrush and floss.
- Dr. Nelson will perform a complete dental exam, including checking for any signs of oral cancer.
- We’ll make recommendations for any other needed dental care like gum disease treatment or preventive services like fluoride treatments, tooth sealants, or mouthguards.
For dental cleanings and exams in Coral Springs that go beyond a simple checkup, call the experts at Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174. You can also make an appointment .