To keep your smile looking great all year, it’s wise to keep up with your general dental care. General dentistry in Coral Springs covers a wide range of services, all designed to help you maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Dr. Nelson is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, so you can count on our general dental services to:Comprehensive Dental Care Read Transcript
What we strive to do here is get you on a path to healthy maintenance, and that's done by preventative maintenance. If you come in on a regular basis, we're here to catch things when they're really small, before they get big, before they need big treatment plans.
If you can keep your mouth healthy with regular dental visits, a lot of times, many elements are unnecessary. If you're already there and you have a lot of problems, that's no big deal. We're here to help you get you back to that healthy, stable state and keep you there for a lifetime.
- Catch and treat small problems early on
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Help you avoid painful and costly dental emergencies
- Keep your smile attractive and your teeth clean
- Increase your confidence in all your social interactions
- Help you make better first impressions in your professional life
- Keep you looking younger and more attractive
Call us today at 954-737-3174 to schedule your next dental appointment. You’ll find our friendly office located on Wiles Road, across the road from The Home Depot. For your convenience, we’re open until 7 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Routine General Dental Care Keeps Your Smile Happy
Most of us are aware that we should visit the dentist regularly to keep our smiles in the best shape possible. As important as good oral hygiene at home is, professional dental care from a qualified dentist is just as important.
With that being said, Nelson Dental Arts offers you a variety of general dental services that can be used to ensure your smile remains attractive and your mouth stays healthy. These services include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Be sure that each family member visits us twice a year for a routine exam and teeth cleaning. We’ll perform a complete dental exam to look for signs of any problems, possibly take a set of digital X-rays, and thoroughly clean and polish your pearly whites.
- Electronic Cavity Detection – Rather than waiting until we can actually see signs of tooth decay, we use two different types of electronic cavity detectors that can pick up small traces of decay invisible to the naked eye. Our equipment includes both the DIAGNOdent laser system and the CariVu system.
- Preventive Treatments – We may recommend preventive treatments to help prevent cavities and disease. We offer fluoride treatments and varnishes that help remineralize your tooth enamel, as well as tooth sealants that form a protective barrier against harmful bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we spot any signs of gum disease, we will recommend performing a “deep cleaning” on your gums. Our team will remove built-up plaque and tartar from around your gumline, then smooth your teeth roots to make it difficult for bacteria to collect on them.
- Custom Mouthguards – We offer custom-fit mouthguards for several applications. Your budding athlete can get an athletic mouthguard to protect their teeth during sports, plus we can make mouthguards to help eliminate snoring and to help relieve TMJ pain.
General dentistry in Coral Springs forms the cornerstone of a happy, wholesome smile! Call Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174 to schedule an appointment, or make one .