- Find services for smiles of all ages
- Benefit from our proactive approach to dentistry
- Join our dental membership club to save on care
If you have a family, chances are your calendar is pretty full with work, school, and other activities. No matter how busy your schedule is, we want you to be able to make time for family dentistry in Coral Springs. It’s simple to bring your crew to see us, thanks to our many family-friendly features like:Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Comprehensive Care for the Whole Family
When you come into Nelson Dental Arts, immediately you'll realize that you're part of the family. We love to have families here. We see kids go through school, into college, and move out into the world, and that's wonderful when we know that we've affected their life in a positive way. We have a lot of families here, and we welcome them and we work on you as part of our family.
- Smile services for all stages of life, from dental exams to dental implants
- Convenient scheduling options, including Friday appointments and late evening hours
- Our proactive approach to care that minimizes the need for extensive dental work
- A location near several schools, including Forest Glen Middle School and Coral Springs High School
- Patient-friendly technology like digital dental impressions
- Entertainment centers in each care room, with iPads and wireless headphones
- Our dental membership plan, which allows you to make low monthly payments to cover the cost of your routine annual dental care and receive discounts on other treatment
To schedule appointments for everyone in your family, call us today at 954-737-3174.
Keep Your Family’s Smiles in Great Shape With Proactive Care
The best way to deal with dental problems is to prevent them from occurring in the first place – or to discover them in their earliest stages, when it is easy and inexpensive to treat them. Our general dental services help protect your family’s smiles from cavities, gum disease, and even athletic injuries.
Still, if you do suffer dental damage, we can repair it with durable dental restorations like fillings and crowns. We use laser cavity detectors to find decay even before it can be seen by the naked eye. This allows us to take the most conservative approach possible to treatment.
If you have children, you’re likely to experience at least an occasional dental emergency. We want to relieve your discomfort as quickly as possible, so calls are routed to Dr. Wesley Nelson even outside regular business hours.
For family dentistry in Coral Springs, call 954-737-3174 or use our to schedule online.