When your smile is suffering as well as you’re in pain, you require a dental expert ready to take on the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Nelson Dental Arts. Our staff is composed of skilled, knowledgeable, and compassionate staff members who will offer you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra nervous than usual. If so, we can relax you and go at your pace, and also address any concerns you have regarding your dental care. We want to see to it that you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also suggest any kind of restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and also get your smile back on track. Below are a few kinds of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling as well as pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth – Use ice to soothe pain as well as swelling, and also bring any type of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Recover the tooth by the crown (visible part of your tooth when you smile), and put it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a touch of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, as well as try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, see a skilled emergency dentist in Parkland, FL. Call Nelson Dental Arts right now at 954-737-3174. For non-emergency needs, you can also make an appointment .