- We use advanced technology like 3-D scanning
- Get back your smile & protect your jawbone
- Choose from several implant options
Today, there are several reliable ways to replace your missing teeth. One of the best and most innovative methods is with teeth implants. Dr. Nelson is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, so you can feel confident about our implant treatment. Our Coral Springs dental implants can help you:The Best Way To Replace a Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Way To Replace a Tooth
If you're missing a tooth, it's really going to affect how you chew. Unfortunately, when you lose a tooth, the bone around it, it's going to shrink. Your body's actually going to reabsorb that bone. We can completely stop that process. By placing a dental implant in, you stimulate the bone, and that bone stays around for much longer. Also by placing a tooth on top of that dental implant, you prevent the other teeth from shifting and you prevent your bite from being uneven. Dental implants can be used to restore a smile, to restore someone's bite, and to restore their chewing efficiency and satisfaction with life.
- Smile with new confidence again
- Eat a wide variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Look younger and more attractive
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Speak clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
Call Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174 to get your smile back. We offer amenities like TVs, iPads, wireless headphones, and aromatherapy diffusers in each patient care room.
Revive Your Smile With Teeth Implants
Modern dental implants are usually made from medical-grade titanium. This metal will actually fuse with your bone after the implants are positioned in your jaw. We’ll use a 3-D CT scanner and a computer-guided placement procedure to ensure precision.
After a healing period, your implants will serve as a sturdy base for many types of beautiful and fully functional replacement teeth. Implants will also stimulate your jawbone to keep it healthy and whole. Here are just a few of the options we have when it comes to using implants:
- Single Implant With a Crown – Dr. Nelson will place a single implant in your jaw, then anchor a sturdy, lifelike crown to it. You’ll have a restored tooth that will complete your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several missing teeth in a row, this type of bridge can fill in the gap. It will anchor to at least two teeth implants, giving you back a beautiful smile and full chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We can stabilize a set of upper or lower dentures using teeth implants. Your new teeth will stay in place, so you won’t have to worry that they’ll slip or pop out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures, as they use a small metal bar to distribute the forces of biting and chewing directly to a set of implants rather than your gums.
Don’t live your life without all your teeth. Dental implants in Coral Springs can restore your smile. Call Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174 to schedule your consultation or make one .