- We’ll repair dental damage with restorative care
- Receive a free emergency exam with our membership club
- Prevent painful problems with regular routine care
At Nelson Dental Arts, we know few things are as distressing as a painful toothache or similar dental emergency. Dr. Wesley Nelson remains on call outside our regular business hours, so he can quickly respond to dental emergencies in Coral Springs. Emergency calls are forwarded to his phone. If you’re in pain, he’ll likely ask how soon you can get to our office!Image Title: Dental Emergencies We're Here When You Need Us Read Transcript
We're Here When You Need Us
If you are in pain and you call our office, our only question is, How soon can you get here? We don't want any of our patients to have to go the weekend in pain. We don't want any people in the community to feel like there is nowhere to turn if they have pain in their mouth. We're here to help you with a painful tooth, painful jaw, and there's solutions. There's solutions to get you out of pain and to get your teeth back. We're here to help you with that.
In addition to an after-hours response from Dr. Nelson, our emergency dental care includes:
- Many restorative dental procedures to repair damaged smiles, including dental crowns and root canals
- Leading-edge technology that helps us treat you as quickly and comfortably as possible, like our laser-assisted method of removing infected material from teeth during a root canal
- A dentist who has handled every kind of emergency in his years of practice
- Advanced bioactive materials for restorations like fillings to give you the best and most natural results
- Effective local anesthesia for pain-free treatment
Our Emergency Response Often Includes Restorative Care
With our advanced technology and restorative expertise, we’re comfortable dealing with emergencies like broken teeth and infected teeth. We encourage you to contact us right away any time you’re in pain. We’ll use restorative care or other treatments to resolve your situation and get you feeling better fast, such as:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a painful cavity, it’s likely we’ll repair it with a filling. Our non-metal fillings are made of advanced bioactive materials that look natural and stimulate the remineralization that keeps your teeth strong and healthy.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can save teeth that you’re at risk of losing due to cracks, breaks, or severe decay.
- Root Canals – We use a laser-assisted technique for our root canal procedures. This makes them quicker, easier, and more comfortable than treatment without a laser.
- Tooth Extractions – In some cases, removing a tooth is the best course of action. Dr. Nelson can comfortably extract most teeth, including wisdom teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have painful and bleeding gums, see us ASAP. We can perform a deep cleaning treatment that stops gum disease from progressing to a more harmful stage during which you can lose teeth.
Avoid Emergencies With Preventive Dental Care
Not all emergencies can be prevented. But taking good care of your teeth does lessen the chance that you’ll experience gum disease, cavities, and painful infection. See us every six months for:
- Dental Exams – We use technology like laser cavity detectors to identify and treat potential problems in their earliest stages. We may also recommend preventive treatments like dental sealants or fluoride applications.
- Dental Cleanings – We’ll remove bacteria from the tough-to-clean spots that are difficult to reach with just brushing and flossing.
For dental emergencies in Coral Springs, call 954-737-3174. For non-emergency appointments, you can request a visit .