We offer many services to improve the appearance of your smile, from teeth whitening to Invisalign orthodontics. Those improvements may not stand out like they should, though, if a heavy gumline overshadows your teeth. Fortunately, Dr. Nelson can give you a better balance between your teeth and gums with gummy smile treatment in Coral Springs.Image Title: Gum Reshaping/ Gummy Smile Treatment Reshape Your Gums For a Great Smile Read Transcript
Many people throughout the community feel they show a little too much gums in their smile. This can be corrected in two ways. One is you can use a laser to contour the gums so as to make them appear a little shorter. Another revolutionary approach is to use a small amount of Botox®. And that prevents the muscle of their lip from moving up and contracting too forcefully, resulting in less show of gums. If you're looking in the mirror and noticing in photos that you have a little too much of your gums showing, there are solutions for you, and they may be easier than you've ever thought. Come in, have us take a look, and we'll show you what we can do.
A gum reshaping procedure from Dr. Nelson will:
- Improve the symmetry of your smile
- Use a laser instead of a scalpel, for the most comfortable treatment
- Remove excess tissue so your smile looks less “gummy”
- Make you happier with how your smile looks
- Give you a perfectly even gumline
If you’re interested in improving the appearance of your gums, call us today at 954-737-3174. To save 30 percent on gum reshaping and other cosmetic treatments, join our dental membership club.
Enjoy a Comfortable Laser Dentistry Treatment
Many dentists use a scalpel to remove excess gum tissue. Dr. Nelson, a member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, uses a laser. This ensures your gum reshaping treatment is:
- Comfortable – Since no cutting or stitching is involved, you shouldn’t feel any discomfort. We can numb the area with local anesthesia before your treatment begins. In addition, you can tune us out with wireless headphones while we work.
- Precise – A laser offers far more precision than a procedure performed with a scalpel.
- Quick to Heal – The laser cauterizes your tissue, which facilitates healing and minimizes the chances of infection or other post-procedure complications.
Add Other Cosmetic Services for a Total Smile Makeover
Dr. Nelson, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, can help you plan a total smile makeover. Choose one or more of these services:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Enjoy discreet teeth straightening with clear aligners instead of braces. Invisalign consultations are free.
- Dental Veneers – Hide multiple smile flaws with these versatile restorations.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten teeth with an in-office treatment or home whitening. Ask about our special offer to save $100 when you purchase both treatments.
- Dental Bonding – Conceal minor imperfections in just one appointment.
- Teeth Contouring – Make small adjustments to the shape of your teeth.
To see if you’re a good candidate for a gummy smile treatment in Coral Springs, call 954-737-3174 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nelson. Or .