- Choose one service or several for a full makeover
- Combine office & at-home whitening & get $100 off
- Preview your new smile with a wax model
Showing a confident and beautiful smile puts those around you at ease and makes them feel good. It affects how you feel about yourself too, giving you a more positive self-image. If you’re unhappy with any aspect of your smile, let us improve your appearance – and your outlook – with the help of our cosmetic dentist in Coral Springs.Image Title: Cosmetic Dentistry Get a Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
Get a Beautiful Smile
Getting the smile you always wanted is a multistep approach, and what we do here at Nelson Dental Arts is we take into account the full face. What that means is if you break your face down into elements, we want the teeth and the smile to match those elements. What we do here is, the first step, we would take a digital 3-D scan of your teeth. From that we show you on the computer exactly where you are now. We would overlay that image with a full facial photo, and we would design on the computer exactly what we want each tooth to look like. Throughout the process, we also incorporate your opinions about what your smile should look like, and we tailor it perfectly to each individual.
We offer cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Conceal imperfections, both large and small
- Brighten stained and dingy teeth
- Straighten a crooked smile
- Modify the shape of your teeth and gums for a more balanced smile
Call 954-737-3174 today to schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. To help plan your makeover, we can even use digital imaging and/or a wax model to show you what your new smile will look like!
Choose From Several Options for Concealing Smile Imperfections
Most of us have smile flaws that bother us, whether it’s a gap between our front teeth or a chipped tooth. At Nelson Dental Arts, you can choose from several options for hiding and repairing flaws:
- Dental Veneers – Many Hollywood celebrities use these versatile restorations to achieve their picture-perfect smiles. You’ll see similarly dramatic results when we apply them to the front surfaces of your teeth. You may be a candidate for prepless veneers, which can be applied to teeth without first removing enamel.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover your entire tooth, our metal-free crowns can hide a wide variety of flaws. They are a great choice if you also need to strengthen the structure of weakened teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is more affordable than veneers or crowns, but the results won’t last as long. Dr. Nelson will carefully apply layers of tooth-colored composite to teeth to conceal issues like stubborn stains, small chips, and more.
Instead of covering flaws, it may be possible to correct them by removing a tiny bit of tooth enamel with a teeth contouring treatment. It works well for small chips, uneven edges, and overly pointy teeth.
Our Cosmetic Dentist Can Beautify Your Smile
You may also need to remove stains, straighten a misaligned smile, or improve the appearance of your gums. We offer treatments to:
- Brighten Dull Teeth – With our professional teeth whitening, you can choose an in-office treatment or convenient at-home supplies. Receive $100 off when you start with an office treatment, then receive home supplies to maintain your bright results at home.
- Remove Excess Gum Tissue – Using a laser, we can quickly and painlessly correct the look of a “gummy” smile or even out a crooked gumline with a gum reshaping treatment.
- Straighten Teeth – Invisalign gives you a beautifully straight smile in less time than braces. Plus, no one will even notice your clear aligners!
Save Money on Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Cosmetic dental treatments typically aren’t covered by insurance. If you’re planning a makeover, consider joining our dental membership plan. You’ll make low monthly payments that cover the cost of annual routine care like exams and cleanings and offer a discount of up to 30 percent on our other services (excluding Invisalign).
For cosmetic dentistry in Coral Springs, call Nelson Dental Arts at 954-737-3174 or make an appointment .