Our team and many of the patients we’ve spoken to lately are gearing up for the Fourth of July! We bet you are too, especially if you’ll be reuniting with folks you haven’t seen in a long time. Maybe you’re setting up the volleyball net in the backyard, picking up some new accessories or furniture for the pool, or stocking up on sparklers. You probably have a lot of food to buy, too. Burgers, dogs, corn on the cob, baked beans, chips, and plenty of drinks.
Of course, you’ll only be eating the beans, and maybe the hot dog cut up if it’s a good day.
That’s your life if you have bad dentures.
Loose or ill-fitting dentures means you can’t enjoy the cookout as much as everyone else can. In fact, you can’t enjoy any meal as much as anyone else – if at all.
Not only that, but you’re not free to have an authentic, loud conversation with a full belly laugh. Nor can you sing with your mouth wide open to the radio when the fireworks start.
You might be so used to your dentures that you don’t even realize the freedoms you’ve sacrificed over the years. It’s time to free yourself to live fully. We can help with dental implants.
See what freedoms they’ll restore for you below. To discuss them in person, call 954-737-3174 today.
Jaw Implants Free You to Love Life
You might not even know what you’ve missed out on until you get implants. These little metal posts make a big difference in virtually every aspect of life. Here are some things you can expect when you have these replacement tooth roots:
- A mouth full of attractive, natural-looking teeth
- A smile you can show whenever you feel like it
- Attracting others to you since you’ll seem friendlier and more outgoing
- Confidence to talk to anyone you want, socially, romantically, professionally, or otherwise
- Eating what you want again, including healthy fruits and veggies
- Better health thanks to a healthier diet and improved digestion from complete chewing
- Better dental health since your implants stimulate your jaw when you chew, helping prevent bone loss that accompanies tooth loss
- Stopping you from aging prematurely since your preserved jawbone helps keep your facial bone structure intact
- Hassle-free care of your new replacement teeth – no adhesives required
- Teeth that you never have to remove, in some cases
- Teeth that feel comfortable and won’t fall out
- Appearing more successful, polished, and wealthier
- The self-esteem to start accomplishing your goals, personal or professional
- A lifelong answer to the problem of bad dentures
We Make Sure Nothing Gets in the Way of Your Implants
Implants let you feel like yourself again. Your true personality can shine through when you’re able to do the basic things in life that everyone – no matter why their teeth were lost – deserves to do.
Still, implants are a big decision, so it’s natural to have reservations. We help make your implants accessible in many ways:
- Expert administration of local anesthesia so you don’t feel any pain
- Amenities like TVs, iPads, wireless headphones, aromatherapy diffusers, and late hours to help you relax
- Payment options like insurance, CareCredit financing, and our dental membership plan that saves you up to 30 PERCENT OFF treatment
- Technology and modern methods like 3-D CT scanner and a computer-guided placement to ensure you get the superior results you need
- A caring, patient, respectful team who won’t move forward with treatment until they’ve answered all your questions, given you all your options, and shown you how they’ll meet your own goals
- The ability to get everything done in one place, from planning to implant placement, implant restoration, financing, and follow-up care
There’s not much to lose, only freedom to gain, when you get rid of your bad dentures and get implants instead. Start living a freer life when you call Nelson Dental Arts at 954-737-3174 for an appointment. You can anytime, too.
Happy Independence Day!