With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and other holidays coming up, there will be many opportunities to enjoy special foods. Unfortunately, that’s hard to do if you have damaged and/or missing teeth. Why not let us restore your smile so you can eat whatever you’d like while you celebrate with your friends and family?
Fixing your teeth doesn’t just improve your diet, it improves your overall health too. With your chewing power limited by dental damage, you may not be getting enough fiber or protein in your diet. Getting your bite back means you’ll be able to consume more nutritious foods.
If you want to regain the ability to eat all kinds of food, call us today at 954-255-5166 for an appointment in our Coral Springs, FL office.
Dr. Nelson may repair your smile with:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities can make it painful to eat. Left untreated, they can progress to infection that will result in losing teeth. Fortunately, they are easy to fix with fillings. We use non-metal fillings made of a composite material that we’ll match to the color of your other teeth. So your fillings will look completely natural and won’t stand out in your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown can be used to mend cavities that are too large for fillings. In addition, they can repair broken or cracked teeth. When used with a dental implant, a crown can replace a lost tooth.
- Dental Implants – An implant is the closest thing to growing back a natural tooth. Implants can be used to replace any number of teeth, depending on the restoration attached to them. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, implants provide the stimulation your jaw needs to avoid bone loss that can make you look and feel older.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will replace one tooth or several missing teeth in a row. Unlike dentures, a bridge stays in place and requires no special care.
- Dentures – You can reliably and affordably replace all or most of your teeth with removable dentures.
To restore your smile, call Nelson Dental Arts at 954-255-5166 today. Dr. Nelson will examine you, discuss your smile goals, and help you identify the right solution for your situation.