If you’ve ever wondered whether it’s worth the investment of time and money to beautify your smile, consider all it can do for you. A smile is the key to making a great first impression in both business and social settings – and you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
We don’t want time or money to be issues that prevent you from making smile improvements. We offer hours as late as 7 p.m. to make it easy to schedule appointments. You’ll also find many options for payment, including CareCredit financing and our in-house Dental Membership Plan, which offers 30 percent savings on cosmetic and restorative treatments (Invisalign excluded).
To beautify your smile, our team can help you with:
- Replacing Missing Teeth – If missing teeth have left a gap in your smile, you’re probably self-conscious about it. With multiple teeth replacement options, you don’t have to be! We can replace any number of teeth with dental implants, and you’ll get great results thanks to our computer-guided placement procedure. Since implants help you avoid the bone loss that occurs after losing teeth, you’ll enjoy a younger appearance. If you’re not sure about implants, you can choose a dental bridge or dentures instead.
- Straightening Teeth – Invisalign is a much more comfortable and convenient way to straighten teeth than metal braces. You’ll wear a series of clear aligners that move your teeth into place. The aligners are nearly invisible in your smile and can be removed for meals and oral hygiene. Most patients complete their treatment in less time than braces too. Invisalign consultations are free!
- Covering Smile Flaws – There’s no need to be bothered by imperfections like chips, gaps, and stains. You have several options for hiding them, including veneers, crowns, or a bonding treatment. Dr. Nelson will discuss your smile goals with you, examine you, and help you determine which solution best suits your smile.
- Whitening Teeth – You can brighten your smile with a treatment in our office or with professional-grade supplies you’ll use at home. The office treatment gives you results in less than an hour, so it’s a great option if you’ve got a special event coming up. You can save $100 and maintain your beautiful results by combining office and home treatments.
- Giving Gums a New Look – If your teeth look fine but are overshadowed by a heavy gumline, Dr. Nelson can use a laser to quickly and painlessly remove a bit of gum tissue to make your teeth stand out more. He can also even up a crooked gumline.
Call Nelson Dental Arts today at 954-737-3174 to set up an appointment in Coral Springs, FL, or .